My natural voice isa pleasant, high baritone, sort of fatherly. Can convey various emotions with my voice and can do accents and characters, both comic and dramatic. Comfort with complex language enables to narrate literature convincingly
English (North American), English (British)
British, French, German, Italian, North American, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), Yiddish
Middle Aged, Senior
1) MFA in Directing from Yale Drama School. Training included acting in various plays including at the Yale Repertory Theatre.
2) Acted Off-off-Broadway, mostly at the 13th Street Theatre.
3) Re-tooled and became lawyer. Spent 24 years appearing before appellate judges, which involves a lot more acting than you might think.
4) Upon retirement from the law, I took coaching with Ellie Devers and Frank Piazza at the AudioPaint Studio in Manhattan. Upon completion, recorded two demos, one for commercials, the other for narration.
1)Yale Drama School (Directing) 1974
2) Voice-over coaching at AudioPaint Voicess (2014-15)
Yeti ultimate USB
Computer & Software
MacAir & GarageBand
Can do commercial announcing and character voices. Comfort with complex language enables me to read to narrate literature convinvcingly.
Hire Mordecai as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Mordecai Newman about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.