Natalie is a truly unique, global award-winning voice over chameleon with a natural and effortlessly stand-out, versatile and non-accented British voice and gorgeous styles from rich, warm, smooth and sophisticated to commercial/sales, 'girl next door', believable, sincere, genuine, informative and authoritative to fun, quirky, humorous, flirty, sexy, wildly varied character accents and voices and a range of narration deliveries to suit all genres from children's books to adult fiction and non-fiction.
Clients say: "The combination of incredible talent and unbelievable customer service makes it an easy choice to recommend Natalie for any voice-over/composition/anything she is willing to take on."
Natalie was awarded Gold for Best Music Special at the New York Festivals International Radio Programs and Promotions Awards in 2012 for her hour-long documentary that she single-handedly produced and created (including writing the soundtrack etc.) especially for the BBC about a groundbreaking global music project she had been hand-picked to be a part of in America (she's also an internationally acclaimed commercial composer and musician...see below for details!)
Having only joined Voices.com in mid-2013, Natalie was hired within just her first 15 days of being on the site, gathering numerous likes and favourites in her first few months and being immediately picked up by Voices.com to be featured as an outstanding new talent and having non-stop success since then being approached by and working with clients such as Athena Systems, Toonimo and Wayco Insurance Services. She is also the voice of the National Trust in areas of the UK, plus Euroblinds, Falmouth University, numerous regional educational centres among many others working with clients like Global Radio and the Sunrise Radio Group.
Natalie prides herself on delivering a vast array of attractive, engaging, targeted, unique and confident professional reads in a fast turnaround with a friendly, creative and open, communicative and easy working manner and a first-class delivery attitude (always with a smile!) from her own professional studio.
Be sure to pop Natalie in your Favourites to find her quickly for your next project!
Natalie also holds a First Class Honours Bachelor of Music Degree from Royal Holloway, University of London specialising in Composition and Performance and is an award-winning and internationally-accredited commercial composer, having founded her own independent music production company, Rockbarn Media with her own professional spec studio, in 2010. She has successfully worked with and written original, bespoke music/soundtracks for Revlon, O2, Carphone Warehouse, Harvey Nichols and the Ulster Bank among others. Her production skills are second to none, unique and talented creativity is boundless and energy levels are sometimes said to be in-human!
Check out her websites too:
- Gold Award winner for Best Music Special at the New York Festivals International Radio Programs and Promotions Awards 2012 for her hour-long BBC documentary 'World Piece'.
- Live Guest Presenter at the New York Festivals Radio Awards Gala, 2012 and Grand Jury Judge for the NYF Radio Awards 2013.
- Performer-composer and spoken voice performer, AH! Opera, REDCAT Theatre, Los Angeles.
- Head-hunted for former staff job as a radio presenter and news presenter/Broadcast Journalist at Global radio, the largest commercial radio network in the UK.
- Gaining masses of professional experience from live on-air radio and news presenting to guest presenting award ceremonies and events both live and pre-recorded, through to public speaking and corporate presenting, singing in her record-releasing electronica-pop band Vayron, and of course, as a versatile voice over professional!
- MA Broadcast Journalism with Distinction, Falmouth University, (2007-2008).
- First Class BMus (Hons), Royal Holloway, University of London (2003-2006).
Australian, British, England - East (East Anglia, Cambridge, Hertfordshire), England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - South West (Cornwall, Devon, West Country), England - West Midlands (Shropshire, Birmingham, Brummie), French, North American, Russian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), South African, US General American (GenAm)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
- New York Festivals International Radio Programs and Promotions 2012 Gold Award winner for Best Music Special for a BBC documentary that she created, produced, scripted, composed the soundtrack and voiced single-handedly called 'World Piece'.
- Professional commercial voice over artist since 2008, work includes commercials, public service announcements, theatrical commercials, documentaries, corporate media, explainer videos as well as audio book creation and live presentation (including presenting at the New York Festival Awards Ceremony 2012)
- Has been featured spoken-voice artist in live sell-out performances at the REDCAT Theatre in Los Angeles [ref. 'World Piece documentary]).
Before Voices.com, Natalie has cut her teeth, built strong, impressive and demonstrable expertise in professional voice over work through her own networking, client relationship-building ingenuity and professionalism on the job working with both local and national clients in the UK; including Heart, Palm 105.5, Euroblinds, Falmouth University and The National Trust.
Natalie holds a Masters degree with distinction in Broadcast Journalism from Falmouth University, UK, and has been a professional broadcast journalist since 2007, holding staff and freelance broadcasting positions news-presenting/presenting and as a field reporter at numerous radio stations such as Heart, BBC Radio 4 and Palm FM. She has extensive knowledge of Media Law and Regulations.
She has also successfully worked on television projects with local stations behind and in-front of camera and numerous projects for online media such as podcasts and videos.
- Natalie has her own professional-spec recording and sound studio. She runs her own voice-over company Rockbarn Voices whose parent company is her commercial music and sound production business; Rockbarn Media which she founded in 2010.
- As well as voice productions, Natalie also creates bespoke, original music for licensed synchronisation to commercials, TV, documentaries, online media etc. which is all part of the remit for Rockbarn Media. She has successfully worked with numerous high-end clients including Revlon, O2, Harvey Nichols and VW.
- Natalie is a professional musician and composer, with a First Class Honours Bachelor of Music Degree from Royal Holloway, University of London (2006). She is also one half of electronica duo, Vayron, with debut EP released on iTunes etc.
- Natalie has extensive production expertise, an ear for detail and quality, a vastly creative and flexible mind and is a highly experienced, professional, friendly and cool-headed creative voice artist, producer and musician/composer with a quick turn-around, delivering first-class, quality and stand-out productions.
MA Broadcast Journalism (Distinction) - Falmouth University, UK, 2007-2008.
BMus (hons) (First Class) - Royal Holloway, University of London, UK, 2003-2006.
LAMDA Grade 8 (Distinction) - Monologue and Duologue, 2001.
ABRSM Grade 8 (Distinction) - Piano, 2001.
ABRSM Grade 8 (Distinction) - Flute, 2001.
Studio Projects CS5
Apple iMac (2012) running Logic Pro X, Adobe Audition. ESI ESU1808 18x8 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Audio Interface, TB202 Tube Preamp
Numerous audio manipulation plug-ins such as specialist compression and mastering plus creative manipulation software
MP3 / WAV/ AIFF files via secure server upload (secure server download link in email)
Usually within 24 hours for shorter works (i.e. commercials, scripts up to approx. 2500 words [dry]) - time differences depending (!). Will happily liaise and organise time-scales personally for longer/more time-intensive works.
Versatile, quality, stand-out voice overs, narration, voice-acting and broadcast material for radio, television and new media by global award-winning professional broadcaster and voice-over artist Natalie Oram in her own professional-spec studio. Non-accented British, (although accents and character voices available). Natalie is very versatile and can range her voice from classy, sexy and/or mature, to fun, child-like/young and comical. Client confidentiality key principle, all productions delivered via secure servers.
Natalie is a talented, forthcoming and creative journalist, presenter and musician. She has a quality, stand-out voice with which she is remarkably skilled and also highly versatile with presenting styles, character voices and theatrical interpretation. Winning Gold for Best Music Special at the NYF International Radio Programs & Promotions Awards was a career highlight and great profile for the radio station.BBC
Mark Grinnell, Editor.
Natalie provides a quick, professional and quality voice over service and has a fantastic commercial voice which is suitable for a wide range of clients. I would not hesitate in recommending her.Palm FM
Jennie Park, Producer.
Natalie did an incredible job on recording the audio clips for our Hosted VoIP PBX system. She was very quick and responsive despite the 8 hour time difference between us and her and an absolute pleasure to work with. The combination of incredible talent and unbelievable customer service makes it an easy choice to recommend Natalie for any voice-over/composition/anything she is willing to take on. Great job Natalie.Wayco Insurance Services
BBC, Toonimo, Wayco Insurance Services, Athena Systems, Global Radio, Sunrise Radio Group, Palm FM, Heart, The National Trust, Falmouth University, Euroblinds, Clicksound, French Complexion, Rowcroft Hospice, among others.
Hire Natalie for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Natalie Oram about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.