My strong improvisation background allows me to cast a wide character net, including ones that are energetic, fun, warm, or nostalgic. For narration and presentations, I use my training background and energy to create a professional, engaging sound. Outside the box, I can perform British and Italian accents, or create new ones, from serious to silly!
English (North American), English (British), Italian
British, Italian, North American
Child, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I bring personality, vocal training and improv skills to the recording studio. I also sing themes and jingles - here's a sample, a preteen game theme song for Witch Girls Productions: (Website hidden).
- Intermediate Voiceover - Acting Studio Chicago w/ Jeff Lupetin
- Private Voiceover Workshop - Ilyssa Fradin
- Improvisation Training Program - ComedySportz Theatre
- Improvisation Training Program - iO (Improv Olympic)
- University of Notre Dame, BA - Psychology & Computer Applications
>Coursework in Acting: Process, Film & Television
- University of Chicago, MA - Social Science (Cultural Anthropology)
Computer & Software
Avid MBox Mini, ProTools
Email, Standard Mail
Same Day (Typical)
- In-studio or home studio recording and editing
- Copy writing and editing
Hire Nicole as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Nicole Frier about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.