English (North American), English
North American, US General American (GenAm), US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes)
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Wrote and recorded television and radio commercials for health plan:
• WADL 60 sec television commercial
• WKBD 60 sec television commercial
VO Testimonials for market research company
Video Game Intro
• 60 and 30 sec radio ads for a local health plan
• Designed and delivered soft skills training sessions for a variety of educational, corporate, and public organizations including but not limited to: management/supervisory curriculum for corporate clients; performance evaluation system; team training facilitator’s manual for BCBS; diversity training course for Detroit Edison and Ameritech; mentoring program for DMC, Focus Hope and Auto Alliance;
Invited to speak at various conferences based on my experience in training, marketing, health care, and education:
• National Head Start Conference - Childhood Obesity – The Weight Is On
• Presentation National Medicaid Conference – The Power Of Incentive Programs
• Co-Chair and Workshop Facilitator – National Medicaid Conference
• Presentation – Collaborations – Integrating Resources
Wayne State University
Michigan Actor’s Studio – Sari Zalesin
Voice Over Workshop
Voice Over I
Voice Over II
Private Coaching - Sari Zalesin and Terry Daniels
Detroit Association of Black Storytellers
Classes on the art of storytelling – timing, pacing, character voices and presentation
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Masters Instructional Technology; Bachelor of Science Vocational Education
Audio Technica, Focusrite Scarlett
Computer & Software
HP laptop; Audacity
Focusrite Scarlett Mic Interface
I have been painting words with my voice for over 25 years.
First, as a corporate trainer, I designed and delivered training programs to public, private and non-profit organization.
Second, as a conference presenter and storyteller. I have a naturally intuitive vocal ability that brings words to life with color and relatability.
Third, as a voice actor. My voice resonates with a professional, warm, smooth, sensual or corporate tone for sophisticated projects, and a bright, vibrant, friendly and upbeat delivery for standard narration. I have done TV and radio ads. I have a home studio and can provide a 24 hour turn around.
I honed my training at Wayne State University and the Michigan Actors Studio. I have also received private coaching lessons from voice over professionals Sari Zalesin and Terry Daniel.
Thank you for your great voice sampleAARP
Thank you for submitting your demo for consideration. I selected someone else this time but wanted you to know I appreciated what you sent in.
All the best,
Voice Over Clients
CoventryCares of Michigan
Journey Box Media
Hire Patricia as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Patricia Beard about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Pat Demo Mixdown 58 Listens
IVR 8 Listens
Radio and Online Ad 3 Listens
Narration More 14 Listens
Explainer VO for Video 4 Listens
Ad 4 Listens
The Protectors 18 Listens
Lisi Hentz for Job #162028 Voices - Hospital IVR Great work on this project. Thank you!
Nov 18, 2015