Vocal range: low baritone to falsetto. Acting range: from sincere soft sell to grab 'em by the collar hard sell, and everything in between. Versatile--from credible, authoritative, believable, professional, and clear to wry, quirky, friendly, silly, and upbeat to sarcastic, dynamic, tough, rough, and powerful.
English (North American), English
North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US South West (Texas), US Upper Midwest (Fargo, Minnesota), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
My commercial and narration experience includes thousands of VOs for clients across most categories: automotive, technology, medical, packaged goods, retail, newspapers, education, eLearning and more, as well as TV and radio imaging clients in US markets and overseas, and message-on-hold/IVR for large and small firms.
Gabrielle Nistico/(Website hidden) and decades of receiving direction and careful listening to VO's best talents. Oh, and an on-camera course many years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, where I learned I have a face for voiceovers.
Computer & Software
Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster, Gentner phone patch, Musicam Roadrunner ISDN
.mp3 by email, FTP (yours, mine, or file transfer sites, e.g., YouSendIt), CD, DAT, ISDN
Turnaround can be same day depending on length of project
Phone patch is available if you would like to direct the session. My studio is ISDN equipped, as well.
The rate quoted includes trimming/editing to provide clean takes. Retakes are free if I make an error in pronunciation, omission, or editing. Pick ups for minor copy changes free of charge.
Need copy or production? Awards for writing and production include: Gold Medal/International Radio Festival of New York and Gold Award/MarCom Awards. My studio is stocked with production music and sound effects. Please contact me for a production demo and rates.
"In my 20+ years of audio post production and voice over recording I have worked with many voice over artists. When I encountered Peter Drew I knew I had a real find. Over the years I have enjoyed a mutually profitable relationship with Peter, who never fails to deliver. He is directable, available, and affordable, all qualities that set independent voice talent apart from the competition. If you need a unique, distinctive and versatile voice, Peter is your man."Shaun M. Mullins, Owner Propellerhead Media
Voice Over Clients
* Nordic Track (TV/national)
* Sunny D (TV/national)
* (Website hidden) (national cable)
* Stimoral Senses Gum (national TV/Denmark)
* Little Allergies Allergen Block (TV/national-US & Canada)
* Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (TV/national)
* Iowa Lottery (TV & radio)
* Verizon Wireless (radio/national)
* Church's Chicken (radio/national)
* Bob Dylan DVD (VH-1 national cable)
* Ted Nugent CD (VH-1 national cable)
* Roger Hodgson CD (VH-1 national cable)
* Curad (radio/national)
* Ultimate Fighting Championship (cable/national)
* ESPN (promo)
* ESPN International-Football Weekend (international TV)
* The Baltimore Sun (TV)
* Virginia Lottery (TV)
* Time Warner Cable (Buffalo Bills TV network)
* Keystone Trading Concepts (TV-NYC, Phila, Boston)
* Utah National Guard (TV)
* Comcast (TV-California, Chicago)
* US Army (TV-Virginia)
* Station Casinos (TV-Nevada, California)
* The Hartford Courant (TV-Connecticut)
* Radio Imaging-WTIC-AM, KTSO-FM, KKQY-FM, BizRadio Network, 99.1 The Storm/Dublin, Ireland
* TV Imaging-WFTS-TV, WTIC-TV, Spacetoon Channel, KMIZ, WIFR, WWTV, WJCL
* NY ANDY Awards (show announcer)
* Madden NFL 2006 (video game)
* Dusk 12 (video game)
* US Army (eLearning training courses)
* Ortho-McNeil (online sales training)
* UBS Financial (online product presentation)
* Stanley Tools
* Adobe Systems
* Dell Computer
* Takata Corp.
* US Army Medical Materiel Agency
* Biogen Idec
* Roadway Express
* National ParentNet Association
* Rochester Institute of Technology
* Norco Universal Door Systems
Hire Peter as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Peter Drew about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Ken Fleischer for Job #172083 PNA HIT Solar Videos Peter is always wonderful to work with, super professional and responsive.Feb 23, 2016