- Graduated of the Radio Broadcasting Program at Fanshawe College.
- Trained in Voice Development and Radio Announcing.
- Scripted and voiced Talk Shows, Commercials, PSA's and Skits
- Performed live on 96.7 CFRL Campus Radio & 106.9 CIXX FM in London, ON
- Event DJ for Eagle Eye Entertainment
- Produced/Performed Rock and Hip-Hop Vocals
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
FANSHAWE COLLEGE, London, ON
Broadcasting - Radio & Media Studies – Announcing - 2-year Diploma Program
Recipient of the Barry P. Sarazin Memorial Award of Excellence in the Radio Broadcasting Program
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition 3.0 - Intel i7 4th Generation Processor, 12 GB RAM, Beats by DRE Soundcard
Behringer 12 input mixer, Edirol interface
Hire Philip as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Philip Mahy about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.