Deep, resonant, mature baritone voice from experienced voiceover talent and health educator who has produced and narrated numerous educational videos. Authoritative, concerned, and believable. I have a wide range from narration to commercial, documentary, medical, technical or web explainer topics. Voice quality can range from mellow, natural, and conversational to serious, convincing, and dramatic.
Background is North American-Mid-Atlantic and Midwestern. But I can take on mild British and European accents. Home studio for fast turnaround, with professional sound studio available as well. Land-line phone direction if requested. Copy-editing is an extra capability. Your satisfaction is my priority.
English (North American), English (British)
British, Eastern European, North American, US General American (GenAm)
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
• Video narrator/producer, grad courses
• University lecturer
• Narrator, "Guided Relaxation" CD
• Narrator, "Recording the EEG" video
• Continuing education presenter
• Research conference presenter
• Vocal performance training
• Commercial Voiceover Course, National Arts Television, Feb.-May, 2014
• Voiceover Class, Actors Connection in NYC, 2014
• Vocal performance classes, Music Dept., George Washington University
• Vocal performance, Levine School of Music
• VO coaching, Edge Studios
•. Contributing writer, The Atlantic, interviewed on ABC Radio
•. B.S., U. of Chicago, moderator, UC Radio
Blue Yetti, Neumann U87
Computer & Software
Windows 7 & Audacity in home studio. Mac and Pro Toolset in local recording studio.
Auralex sound-treated, noise-free recording studio
.mp3 or .wav files by email, thumb drive, or CD overnight
12-24 hours for most jobs
• Narration voiceovers
• Commercials, engineering, business, tech, medical, educational
• Corporate, documentaries, explainers, internet audio, PSAs
• Sound-treated home studio for fast turnaround
• Recording studio with engineer for longer projects
Hire Bob as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Bob Lavine about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.