Medium to low. Smooth. Can soft sell and Hard sell. Can do some creative voicing or mold it to your liking. Can be gruff or baby soothing.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, Irish, New Zealand, North American
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Podcasting, Telephone, Television
My Voice Experience
1. 1978-1979 created and was voice over talent for relaxation tapes.
2. Opening and closings for the "Voice of Change" radio program from 1984 - 89.
3. Several voice over Radio ads for "Voice of Change" and other in studio needs.
4. Was opening and closing for "School of the Prophets" radio program in Louisville,Ky (2001 - 2003).
5. Was co-host of "School of the Prophets" Radio Program.
6. Have been active in public speaking and Education (on different topics)since 1979.
7. Various Plays (School and Church).
8. Customer Service Instructor; Class or Seminar.
9. "Doctor WHO" audio dramas 2005 "TERROR in the ARCTIC" Voice of Seeley and Lt Reed (Episode 4).
A. Victor B. Acers (New England Conservatory; Boston, MA).
B. The 'Columbia School of Broadcasting' (1984-1985).
C. Other Public Speakers' influence.
Computer & Software
IBM Clone (Tiger)
Small Home Digital Studio
Email, FTP, Snailmail.
24 - 48 hours
Hire Ron as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ron Harvey about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.