37 year old, with stage experience both as an actor and as a singer. I have a moderate range in my voice, from deep to a lighter pitch. I have performed vocally in a number of different accents, including my own (Canadian), American, British, "Alien", and Indian. I can turn a project around quickly and efficiently, and have direct access to good quality recording equipment.
English (North American)
Australian, British, French (Québécois), German, India, Pakistan (Urdu), Irish, North American, Russian, US General American (GenAm)
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Videogames
- On-air live host of university radio show for Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario,
- Host of Dead Robots Society podcast since Episode 1 (on episode 112 as of this posting),
- Portrayed "Wesley" on Season 2 of "Angel Between the Lines" (darker character, British accent, required some singing),
- Recorded promotional material for David J Williams' novel "The Mirrored Heavens",
- Recorded promotional material for David J Williams' novel "The Burning Skies"
- Portrayed "Alsair" on Abigail Hilton's "Guild of the Cowry Catchers",
- Narrated Abigail Hilton's short story, "Gabalon",
- Portrayed "Paul" in Kenn Crawford's "Dead Hunt",
- Recorded promotional material for Kenn Crawford's "Dead Hunt",
- Portrayed "Ferron" in Justin Macumber's "The Ties that Bind" (Alien accent),
- Portrayed "Sherlock Holmes" for a recording of "A Study In Scarlet", directed by Terry Mixon (British accent, unused),
- Portrayed "Dr Ackerman" in Kimi Alexandre's "Guardians"
Audio Technica MB3000L
Computer & Software
Acer Q6600 Quad Core
Tube MP USB Preamp (Tube Driven)
Quick. On unscheduled / impromptu work, I've turned around within 48-72 hours
I am from an acting background, and as such I specialize in characters and character acting. However, the timbre of my voice and my pacing has also made me successful at narration and straight-reads. I am able to turn projects around quickly and effectively, and I am always open to direction and change if needs be. I am a musician, and as such, I can sing (although perhaps not appropriate as a lead singer), and also have a good ear for tone and inclination. Lastly, I used to do a lot of recording work with bands and projects, as well as at my day-job, and as such I am able to edit and collect work as needs be.
Hire Ryan as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ryan Stevenson about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.