HI!! I am a talented performer with an upbeat, goofy, warm and fuzzy attitude!! I have always loved the world of performing and I believe that if you listen to my voice you will love it just as much as I do!!!! I speak well, I am articulate; oh and by the way; I can sing!!!! I have experience as a music educator, a vocalist and promotional modeling.
English (North American), Spanish (Latin American)
Caribbean, Caribbean (Bahamian Creole), Caribbean (Cuban), Caribbean (Haitian Creole), Caribbean (Jamaican Patois), Caribbean (Puerto Rican), Caribbean (Trinidadian Creole), North American, Spanish, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Chicago International Charter School. Chicago, Illinois. October 2010 to
June 2011. Long Term Music Substitute Teacher. Duties Included:
• Teaching General Music including Music Theory, Music History, and Music
• Creating and submitting weekly lesson plans.
• Creating and submitting monthly unit plans.
• Supervising lunch periods of classes from K through 8th Grade.
• Substitute teaching in other teachers’ absences.
• Leading small group study sessions geared toward raising proficiency in reading.
• Using important computer application systems such as Power School Inc,
Curriculum Learning Inc, etc.
8 Days A Week Promotions
May 2008. Promotional Modeling. Duties Included:
• Facilitating a booth at a Cinco de Mayo festival promoting a brand of water.
• Promoting a popular ice cream brand at a local 7-Eleven Store.
• Greeting the public and answering questions about specific products.
Vandercook College of Music. Chicago, Illinois. Pursuit of Master of Music
Education and Teacher Certification. August 2011 to present.
Trinity Christian College. Palos Heights, Illinois. Pursuit of Teacher
Certification. Adult Studies Program. January 2008 to March 2008.
• Foundations in Education • Technology in Education • Educational Psychology
Barry University. Miami Shores, Florida. Bachelor’s Degree in Music:
Vocal Performance August 2002.
• Acting Training with Jett Canary from Fall 1998 to Fall 2002
• Vocal Training with Giselle Rios from Fall 1998 to Fall 2002
• Vice President of Chamber Ensemble Association from Fall 1998 to Fall
• Vice President of Gospel Choir from Fall 1998 to Fall 2002
Computer & Software
Understanding in programs like: Garageband, Audacity, etc
Hire Sarah as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Sarah Rios about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.