- Smooth and professional for presentations - Friendly guy next door for commercials - Dramatic, warm and deep for narrations
English, English (North American)
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- “Cadillac of Menlo Park” – Atomic Productions
- “I Get Meds.com” – Atomic Productions
- “Claim to Fame” – KRON - San Francisco game show
- "Light Care Laser" - Phone Presentation
- Legal Video Services
- Sun Microsystems
- Playback Media
- “High Country Mule Deer” – Greg White Productions
In a "previous life" I was a game show writer and producer for the following shows:
- "Let's Make a Deal"
- "Love Connection"
- "Name That Tune"
- "The Newlywed Game"
- "The Dating Game"
- "The Cross-Wits"
California State University San Francisco - BA in Broadcast Communication Arts
Full Circle Productions - San Francisco
The Voice Factory - San Francisco
The Film Industry Workshop - Los Angeles
University of Oregon - Theater Arts
Computer & Software
FTP, Email, CD, Mail
A.S.A.P. to 24 Hours
Voice Over Clients
Greg White Productions
Hire Sid as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Sid Marsh about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.