Clear, matured, smooth flowing voice with excellent pronunciation and diction. Versatile in voice modulation according to requirements of the producer / director. Very dedicated and sincere and capable of completing any given projects on time. Looking forward to record audiobooks and lend my voice for any other occasion whether for documentaries, elearning courses, cartoon characters or as voice artiste for jingles. I strongly believe that my 30 + years of singing on stage will definitely help me to do better. The recent project I completed at voices.com was done to the fullest satisfaction of the producer for a documentary in shortest time. Recorded audiobooks in English & Tamil, advertisement on PET bottles in English and in the process of recording audiobooks in English and reading poems in English.
English (Indian), Tamil, English, English (British)
Arabic, Bangladesh, India (Bengali), England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - West Midlands (Shropshire, Birmingham, Brummie), India (Bihari), India (Hindi), India (Hinglish), India (Telugu), India, Pakistan (Punjabi), Indian (Gujarati), Indian (India)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Here is the list of assignments ...
1) Gary Kearns - VO for a 1 hour English Documentary Film titled GANDHI'S GIFT through Voices.com where I have done performed VO for Mahatma Gandhi. Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ahoCHUhyM
2) Venkat Bharadwaj - VO for "Go Green" short advertisement film in English (15 seconds voice over)
3) Religious audiobook - In English & Tamil "Sai Satcharithra"
4) Audiobook - 14 Poems of Song Young Rice
5) Audiobook - 4 Sections of Birds of All Nature
6) Audiobook - 3 Sections of Captain Craig
7) Audiobook - 23 Poems by Samuel G. Goodrich
8) Audiobook - 1 Section of Bobbsey Twins at Meadow Brook
9) Audiobook - 13 Sections of A Guide to Health by Gandhi
10) Audiobook - The Inner Life by John Greenleaf Whittier
Convent educated, Masters Degree holders in Business Administration, Doctorate in Human Resources with over 25 years of experience in Human Resources. A professional trainer who has been conducting various levels training on various soft skills, leadership and managerial skills.
Equitek CAD E100S, AKG Perception 420, Shure SM58
Computer & Software
iMac 27, Protools & Logic Pro X
M-Audio M-Eight audio interface
Digital (over internet) or courier as the case may be
24 hours. As required by the Producer / Director. Commitment to delivery dates, always.
I can guarantee that I shall deliver what I promise and as expected by the client. I will do voice modulation as required for the character / voice talent required for the project. Delivery will be on time, if not quicker than committed. My first project was completed in record time to the complete satisfaction of the Client / Producer / Director. With the right promotion I am sure this would take the project to success and I would like to be part of the client till the completion of the project and do the best from my side.
Words of Jim Brodo "Subhash was a pleasure to work. Great voices, responses and really flexible. He really prides himself on doing a great job. Highly recommended."Advantexe, Canada
Voice Over Clients
1) Gary Kearns - VO for documentary (Gandhi's Gift) through Voices.com. Voice over for Mahatma Gandhi, the great soul.
2) Venkat Bharadwaj - VO for "Go Green" short advertisement film (15 seconds voice over)
3) Religious audiobook - In English & Tamil (Conversational, Believable, Trust
4) Advantexe, Canada - VO for their educational video
5) One more VO project through voices.com for a documentary (just concluded)
6) Librivox.com - Various audiobooks
Hire Subhash as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Subhash Chander about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Subhash for Corporates 69 Listens
Voice of an older male 40 Listens
Audiobook Sample 12 Listens
Subhash on Weekend in Tamil 3 Listens
Subhash_Tokyo Tower in Tamil 7 Listens
Subhash singing Malayalam Song 17 Listens
Subhash_beast like voice 30 Listens
Tamil advertisement by Subhash 8 Listens
A tamil poem by Subhash 9 Listens
Benefits of Delegation 38 Listens
Miracles of Jesus Christ in my voice 19 Listens
Subhash narrating Sundarakaandam 34 Listens
Gary Kearns for Job #176864 Gandhi's Gift Subhash Chander took on the daunting task of becoming the voice of Mahatma Gandhi for our feature length documentary biography. His work was superb. Audiences completely accept his performance as true to Gandhi. Kell Kearns, Director.Oct 25, 2016
Sarah Jamieson for Job #197906 Voices - Indian Accent - News Anchor Style - Horror Doc Incredible talent!!!Aug 31, 2016
JIm Brodo for Job #198517 Scene1-SC Subhash was a pleasure to work. Great voices, responses and really flexible. He really prides himself on doing a great job. Highly recommended.Aug 22, 2016