- I'm an experienced presenter and public speaker, but new to this kind of work.
- My voice is deep, filling the space in a room pretty easily.
- I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, and my speaking reflects that.
- I'm a Mac user with a couple of decent microphones and a sound-screen.
- GarageBand and Audacity are both optional recording tools.
- I am Skype and FaceTime accessible.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
None in this sort of role. Some acting experience in high school, but I have also spent the past 5 years as a sales and customer service trainer for Apple and Microsoft.
Penn State University, University Park, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication, May 1985
Blue Yeti and Blue Nessie
Computer & Software
iMac (2011) and MacBook Pro (2009), both loaded with GarageBand and Audacity.
Email, OneDrive or DropBox
Hire Tim as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Tim Herr about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.