Smooth and professional, warm and deep for narrations, friendly guy next door, monster truck wild high energy, serious medical & surgical products, dignified funeral home or church setting, tropical vacations, travel & leisure.
My voice is also great for non-profit organizations, charities, churches and schools.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Radio, Telephone
My 20 plus years of on-air broadcast experience has given me the talents and skills you're looking for in the audio to your corporate commercial spot announcements or long-form industrial documentary.
Computer & Software
Dell Windows XP
Audacity digital sound editor
Email, website download, postal mailed CD
Varies depending on length & complexity of project
• Promotional Interviews - I will interview you about your company. You then place that interview on your website or use it in radio/TV commercials
• Website flash video narration - Web Audio
• Radio & TV commercial spots
• Radio & TV image promos
• Voice Messaging
• On-Hold Voice Services: For auto attendants, voice prompts, on-hold narration, voice mail trees
• Audio book - CD-ROMs
• Multi-media Industrial documentary
• Safety Department video
• New employee orientation video
• Sales and recruitment video
Hire Tim as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Tim Taylor about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.