* Award-winning National Broadcaster
* CERTIFIED accent-free Mandarin Chinese voice-over talent
* 20+ years of voice recording experience
* Wuzhi also work with other language translators and voice talents in languages such as:
Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay, Thai and much more...
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese, Vietnamese
Chinese, Mandarin, Vietnamese
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Anchor & Host on China Central Television (CCTV) for 3+ years
* Anchor & Host on China Education Television (CETV) for 2+ years
* 1000+ hours of actual on-camera time as a TV anchor & host
* 400+ on-air hours as a radio personality
* When you need an exceptional voice over talent to accent your commercial or industrial project, Wuzhi is your man!
Wuzhi had voice training at Beijing College of Broadcasting, and he is a top level Chinese voiceover talent who has '1A' certified accent-free Mandarin Chinese. Wuzhi holds a B.S of Economics. Once you hear his newest demo you will be hooked too!
ACTRA, Equity, SAG-AFTRA
Computer & Software
Wuzhi is a talented Chinese voice artist that is always professional, and is the perfect fit for your voice over job! In addition, Wuzhi writes, directs, and produces independent movies and TV programs, writes original royality-free music for voice over and TV projects.
BWM, Volvo, Jaguar, Porsche, IBM, Microsoft, Disney,
Paramount & Universal Studios, McDonalds, KFC, NBA
Hire Wuzhi for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Wuzhi Lu about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.