- Singing range: mezzo-soprano
- Soft, paused, warm for narrations
- Commanding, smooth, fun, sexy, or soft for commercials
- Professional, smooth for presentations, websites, instructional videos
- Fun, flexible for video games (acting background)
English (North American), Spanish (Latin American), Spanish
Caribbean (Cuban), Caribbean (Puerto Rican), Latino, Mexican, North American, South American, South American (Argentinian), South American (Chilean), South American (Colombian), South American (Venezuelan), Spanish, Spanish (International Spanish) Acento Neutro, US General American (GenAm)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Voice Over Experience
- Vocalist (soloist, choir, ensemble)
- Phone systems and messages
- Instructional Videos
- Corporate videos (audio)
- On camera talent for commercials
- Voice over talent for commercials
- Video games
- Actress for theatre, tv and film
- Berklee College of Music (Bachelor in Music - Magna Cum Laude)
- Jenny Lewis (VoiceOver Genesis, VoiceOver Accelerator)
- Gravy for The Brain (Voiceover Talent - in progress)
- Icon Collective (Music Production)
- Anthony Talton
- Armsted Christian
- Jeanny Gagne
- Armsted Christian
- Judy Dubowsky
Apogee Mic, Rhode K2 (stereo pair), Audio Technica 4060, Apogee Mic96K, Shure SM 57, Shure Beta
Computer & Software
Logic, Sonar, Garageband, Live
Interfaces: PreSonus Firebox, Apollo 16 Silver, Presonus Octopre. Monitors: Yamaha NS10, Focal XS, Event. Instruments: Acoustic Guitar (Gibson, Martin, Yamaha), Electric Guitar (Gibson, Fender, Aria, National, Regal), Bass Guitar (Fender, Peavy), Keyboard
Digital files: mp3, aiff, wav. Dropbox, Google Drive, Wetransfer, USPS, UPS.
Depending on project: 24-48 hours.
My priority is to make sure the project has exactly what it needs and the client is happy with the work. I am extremely detail oriented and take pride in my work. If my client has a short deadline, I have no problem going to a studio of their choice in the metro area I'm located, and I also have a studio at home for added convenience. I have extensive experience recording voice and instruments as talent and also as an engineer, besides producing music, editing and mixing audio. I am able to write copy, deliver edited and finished voice/instrument tracks, add music, and translate copy.
Here are some additional skills:
- Over 20 years of experience as a vocalist and songwriter (graduated Berklee College of Music in Voice Performance and Songwriting). Besides singing, I also play the guitar, keyboard, bass, and hand percussion.
- Completely fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advanced studies and proficiency as a recording, editing, and mixing engineer.
- Extensive experience as an actress in theatre, musicals, tv, and film.
- Advanced knowledge of the following industries: Entertainment: music, dance, theatre, fashion, event; automotive/engineering industry, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma; marketing, PR, social media; graphic design, FDA label compliance; yoga, wellness, life coaching, psychology.
- Professional level skills in marketing, social media and graphic design.
- Over 15 years of experience as a music, yoga, ballet, dance and Zumba instructor.
Working with Yeshiva has been great. She is incredibly professional, really listens to our needs and delivers every time. If we need to go over or make changes she does them without hesitation. She is our company's voice, and has done voice overs for our instructional videos, answering systems, corporate videos, and radio spots in both English and Spanish.Serproductivos, LTDA.
Yeshiva did the voice over for our phone system and messages. Being based in South Florida, we needed everything to be in Spanish and English. We are very happy with her work and would definitely work with her again in the future. We do recommend her.B&B Trading Group
Voice Over Clients
B&B Trading Group
Talking Cat Media
NMBR11 Music, Inc.
More clients by request.
Hire Yeshiva Lex as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Yeshiva Lex Velez about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Kenneth Nielson for Job #220813 Voices.com - Spanish - Religious Web Video - Smooth & Sound In Your 30s Thanks!Mar 24, 2017
Candace Joice for Job #224007 Voice of a Real Person for Spanish Curriculum project - Female Thank you for the wonderful work!Mar 20, 2017
Kevin Ollivier for Job #224057 BrightReader App Tutorial Narration Yeshiva did a great job on our project, and was extremely quick!Mar 7, 2017
Kenneth Nielson for Job #221706 Voices.com - English With Spanish Accent - Peru Impact Story - Late 20's - Believable & Heartfelt Yeshiva was amazing to work with on this project! 5 ++ STARSMar 2, 2017
Julio Colmenares for Job #203638 BDLG - Proyecto 11 Very talented and quick to deliver results, her voice is very expressive and effective at conveying just the right emotions. Highly recommended.Oct 21, 2016
Josh Cowing for Job #199604 La PuertaSep 8, 2016