Morgantown, West Virginia, US
Voice Over Demos
I'm not happy until you are!Read More
My voice acting coach said my voice is, "appealing/attractive-will be castable for romantic spots that appeal to women, likeable, reassuring, easy going, smart, optimistic, hopeful, good for insurance, medical...education spots, good husband, loving father, best friend, cool, deep, believable spokesman for all types of products, trustworthy,, gentle, outdoorsy guy, religious reads." Others have used words like: powerful, commanding, clear, comforting, authoritative, inspiring, motivational, warm, friendly, funny, expressive and enjoyable. I have lived in the Philadelphia area, D.C. metro, South Korea,Oklahoma City, Israel and now West Virginia and I believe that enables me to effectively connect with a broad range of people. I am well read and have interests ranging from Bible study to motorcycles and kayaking. I have been working as a Hospice Chaplain for over 5 years and that exposure to the medical field would enable me to read things from that field with confidence. Also, my 4.5 years in the Air Force prepared me to speak in a military fashion.Read More
How do I work with Adam Boyd?
You can start working with Adam Boyd in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Adam Boyd to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Boyd's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Boyd and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Adam Boyd?
Payment to Adam Boyd is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Boyd's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Boyd in just a couple of clicks.