Voice Over Demos
If you have a voiceover job and you think my voice is the one you're after, please get in touch. No job too big, no job too small.Read More
Adam has a fantastically upbeat, easy-to-listen-to voice with a relaxed, confident delivery. He is from Cheshire and has a range of Northern accents in his arsenal which can be dialled up or down depending on the brief - ideal for contemporary narration!
How do I work with Adam Stevens?
You can start working with Adam Stevens in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Adam Stevens to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Stevens' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Stevens and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Adam Stevens?
Payment to Adam Stevens is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Stevens' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Stevens in just a couple of clicks.