Lincoln, Nebraska, US • 10:21 PM (EDT) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
I am able to play a wide range of original characters, as well as imitate existing ones. My voices are largely comedic, campy, and over-the-top, but I can also do serious and dramatic voices depending on the needs of the project.
Announcement-wise, I can provide an approachable or businesslike tone to suit the needs of a variety of projects.
Please note, I will not perform non-white character voices, such as blaccents.
Voice Over Experience
I read PowerPoint slide text in a businesslike, attention-grabbing tone, inspired somewhat by the AccessNebraska automated telephone menu announcer. For this project, I also provided original music and audio production services. The audio portion of this project is available in my demos.Read More
How do I work with Allan Rosenthal?
You can start working with Allan Rosenthal in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Allan Rosenthal to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Allan Rosenthal's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Allan Rosenthal and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Allan Rosenthal?
Payment to Allan Rosenthal is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Allan Rosenthal's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Allan Rosenthal in just a couple of clicks.