Voice Over Demos
Based on my practical experience and educational background in audio engineering and production, I have a strong interest in pursuing my professional career in recording and production.
As a result of my training and experience I am adaptable and have the knowledge and ability to troubleshoot issues while recording. I am calm and perform well under pressure, attributes that are necessary for working in production. My studies at Trebas included a variety of courses which has provided me with the requisite general knowledge of recording, production and live sound reinforcement methods.
Overall my voice is appealing to the ear, but i am also able to adapt to it several characteristics such as, to be modulated, nasal, monotonous, quietly, softly spoken, throaty, toneless and honeyed.Read More
How do I work with Brian Clarke?
You can start working with Brian Clarke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Clarke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Clarke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Clarke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Clarke?
Payment to Brian Clarke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Clarke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Clarke in just a couple of clicks.