Buffalo, New York, US
Voice Over Demos
Audition recorded at 44.1Hz 16 bit. Neumann TLM 103 Microphone. Other professional studios are available using an array of microphones, including Neumann U87 microphone. Some additional studio fees may be required depending on session.
- Full phone-patch for session direction is available and included in price.
- Audio for broadcast use can be recorded at 48k.
- Audio delivery: DropBox, HighTail, ISDN, FTP and Source Connect
- Full agreement available prior to session.
Thank you for your consideration.
Genuine, inviting, from compassionate to confident, from guy-next-door to loving dad, resonates with authority, crooner, singer, gravitasRead More
How do I work with Michael Civisca?
You can start working with Michael Civisca in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Michael Civisca to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Civisca's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Civisca and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Michael Civisca?
Payment to Michael Civisca is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Civisca's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Civisca in just a couple of clicks.