Voice Over Demos
I have a fully equipped home studio with a Rode microphone, Protools, Mac book pro. As I work in Spain I'm used to receiving scripts that have been translated. Sometimes they need a native speaker to look over them and make suggestions about the use of language. I'm also a theatre director and script writer, so I have a good ear for how things should sound. I can usually get work out in 24 hours, in any format required. So I can script write, translate, record, edit, mix and send.Read More
Great working with you!
I'm an English actress and voice artist with a neutral (R.P.) English accent. I have a rich, relatively deep voice that sounds informed, professional and is therefore well suited to documentary style work. But my voice can also play comedy, irony and sensual roles. I have experience in cartoon dubbing and have a very good ear for accents including Scottish, London, Irish. (Website hidden)Read More
How do I work with Emma Reynolds?
You can start working with Emma Reynolds in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emma Reynolds to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emma Reynolds' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emma Reynolds and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emma Reynolds?
Payment to Emma Reynolds is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emma Reynolds' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emma Reynolds in just a couple of clicks.