Voice Over Demos
Provide Voice track in desired format, sweetened/wet or dry/cold read. Audition material is provided dry, 32bit 320kbps MP3 for your consideration. Final files rendered in 32bit 48000Hz Stereo PCM WAV. Other formats on request. Full Production mix available with client-supplied backing material. Can also supply royalty-free backing tracks and SFX for commercial production mix. Limited number of free edits or pick-ups available. Copy writing, Script editing and Male Child voice actor (11 years) also available (English only). Our Studio is located in NSW, Australia. We usually record daily between 2200 ~1200 GMT (0900 ~2300 AEDT, 1600 ~ 0600 CT)Read More
Voice Over Experience
2 people said Gerard was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Gerard provided files faster than they expected.
Convoy of Hope
How do I work with Gerard Dunning?
You can start working with Gerard Dunning in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gerard Dunning to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gerard Dunning's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gerard Dunning and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gerard Dunning?
Payment to Gerard Dunning is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gerard Dunning's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gerard Dunning in just a couple of clicks.