Voice Over Demos
Recorded in pro sound booth with peak -3dB to -6dB, noise -72dB
Audition material is provided dry, 32bit 320Kbps MP3 for your consideration.
Final files rendered in 32bit 48KHz Uncompressed PCM WAV. Other formats on request, sweetened/wet or dry/cold read.
Full Production mix available with client-supplied backing material. Can also supply royalty-free backing tracks and SFX for commercial production mix. Limited number of free edits or pick-ups available. Copy writing, Script editing and Male Child voice actor (11 years) also available (English only). Our Studio is located in NSW, Australia. We usually record daily between 2200 ~1200 GMT (0900 ~2300 AEDT, 1600 ~ 0600 CT)
Voice Over Experience
2 people said was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said provided files faster than they expected.
Convoy of Hope
How do I work with Gerard Dunning?
You can start working with Gerard Dunning in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Gerard Dunning to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gerard Dunning's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gerard Dunning and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Gerard Dunning?
Payment to Gerard Dunning is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gerard Dunning's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gerard Dunning in just a couple of clicks.