-, Missouri, US
Voice Over Demos
A Sterling voice! A voiceprint that has been described as pleasant, articulate and intelligent. Characteristics include: deep, comforting, conversational, memorable and believable. Jeffrey's clear, smooth voice works well for narration, commercials, promos and eLearning but is also versatile enough to do audiobooks, character and business reads. He has the ability to properly interpret copy in order to present a vocal delivery that fully captures the direction, emotion and purpose of the message to be delivered.
All work done in a professional home studio with internet patch capabilities.
How do I work with JA Sterling?
You can start working with JA Sterling in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite JA Sterling to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review JA Sterling's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire JA Sterling and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay JA Sterling?
Payment to JA Sterling is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with JA Sterling's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to JA Sterling in just a couple of clicks.