North Bay, Ontario, CA • 5:09 AM (EST) Local Time
I have been a fan of voice acting since a young age, starting out making up silly voices for friends in the schoolyard. That never really went away, only through my years, I have become keenly interested in learning dialects, pronunciation, and accents and will work to incorporate and utilize my voice to fit your needs.
The primary accents I use frequently are most Commonwealth nation accents, (Canadian, Australian, NZ, UK, Irish, Scots), as well as some regional US and foreign as well. I strive to learn, and if you're looking for a particular sound or accent, I will be happy to learn how to perform it.
If your project has a military-related requirement, I have 18+ years of experience in the Royal Canadian Air Force, and am familiar with military history, procedure, radio communication, operations, and protocol. I'd be happy to advise if you re looking for realism or the furthest thing from it.
How do I work with Joe Parker?
You can start working with Joe Parker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joe Parker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joe Parker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joe Parker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joe Parker?
Payment to Joe Parker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joe Parker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joe Parker in just a couple of clicks.