Franklin, Tennessee, US • 11:54 PM (CST) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
Countless clients, from small companies to established businesses, have worked with John for their Spanish voice-over projects. This voice artist with more than 15 years experience in broadcasting and audio narration has helped clients communicate their ideas, products and offerings to the right audience through hundreds of successful and well-received recordings.
Known for him natural vocal delivery, described to be outstanding, rich and convincing all in one breath, John is the perfect choice for any project, from commercial voice-overs and movie trailers, web and audio narrations, business presentations to voice mail messages and (Website hidden) him listening skills, voice versatility and quality and considerable experience in television producing and broadcasting, John is well-poised to deliver only the best Spanish voice-over services.
As a professional Spanish voice-over talent, John Pena looks forward to working with you and the following businesses/organizations:
• Television and radio stations
• Talent agencies
• Advertising agencies
• Video production companies
• Multimedia studios
• Audio book companies
• Film studios
• And many others!
In need of a compelling voice that sells? Get in touch with John today.
How do I work with John Pena?
You can start working with John Pena in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Pena to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Pena's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Pena and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Pena?
Payment to John Pena is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Pena's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Pena in just a couple of clicks.