Los Angeles, California, US
Voice Over Demos
An excellent work product and excellent customer service are number 1 priorities to me in equal measure. While new to voiceover, I'm not new to focusing, honing my craft, and creating quality. I'm a go-getter who knows how to focus and bring my best to make something great.
Thanks for listening.
Greetings Voice Talent Seekers:
Let my voice help your project shine AND you look good for the people who matter.
How? By providing you:
1. A high quality audio product
2. A cooperative team-player
3. A 24-hour turnaround
4. A WIN-WIN cost that fits your budget
GET A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT
My voice has been called professional, friendly, smooth, sultry, and deep, and I can play a range of emotions convincingly.
I have a big and confident personality, so my natural voice is very bright, bold, and alive.
These factors together make my voice a great choice for such business projects as corporate narration and audiobooks, as well as more animated projects, such as commercials (TV, radio, or Internet) and games/character animation.
My voice receives training and studio time each week as a student at the prestigious Kalmenson and Kalmenson Voiceover Studios in Burbank, CA.
GET A COOPERATIVE TEAM PLAYER
When it comes to voiceover, I leave my diva heels at the door. Teamwork and cooperation make for the best product – no matter what the business. As a voiceover student, I have been told that I “take direction well” and can make “on the fly adjustments with ease.”
GET A 24-HOUR TURNAROUND
I have my own home studio equipped with such superstar items as Adobe Audition and a Yeti mic.
I also live within minutes of dozens of studios in the Los Angeles area, so I can arrive at a studio of your choice in less than 30 minutes should you so require.
My home studio and my close proximity to L.A. area studios assures you of a 24-hour turnaround on your project deliverable.
GET A WIN-WIN PRICE THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET
I keep my prices reasonable but affordable. My goal is a win-win pricing option that makes us both feel good. I believe there’s enough money to go around – no need to be greedy.
Thanks for listening!
How do I work with Karen Brown?
You can start working with Karen Brown in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karen Brown to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karen Brown's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karen Brown and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karen Brown?
Payment to Karen Brown is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karen Brown's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karen Brown in just a couple of clicks.