Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
Voice Over Demos
The selected project mic (AKG 414 TL II or Audio-Technica AT-3035) is connected to a TL Audio Dual Tube Mic Pre and straight to a Behringer ADA 8000 AD/DA converter to Cubase Pro 9. 32 Bits at 44.1KHz. using a Hammerfall HDSP 9652 Finally proceed to Edit the audio in Cubase Pro 9 and Master in WaveLab 9.Read More
How do I work with Lydia Cepeda?
You can start working with Lydia Cepeda in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lydia Cepeda to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lydia Cepeda's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lydia Cepeda and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lydia Cepeda?
Payment to Lydia Cepeda is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lydia Cepeda's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lydia Cepeda in just a couple of clicks.