Voice Over Demos
My name is Larry O’Brien, and I’ve voiced projects for an international gallery of clientele doing podcasts, flash narration, station imaging, characterizations and on-hold messaging, as well as in-store voice and multimedia audio. I recently replaced Al Michaels as the play-by-play voice on the Madden NFL ’08 video game from EA Sports. I’ve even developed new voices and characters for specific projects and can do the same for yours. Just ask me for a custom demo.
I work from my broadcast-quality project studio and can deliver your file via most digital formats, often within a few hours, depending on the project. Here’s the bottom line: I like people and I love my work. And that makes every experience tremendous.
Check out my website at (Website hidden). I hope you’ll call me when you need fresh voiceover talent for your next session. Thanks!
Larry was very easy to work with and has a great voice. Thanks for your help!
How do I work with Larry O'Brien?
You can start working with Larry O'Brien in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Larry O'Brien to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Larry O'Brien's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Larry O'Brien and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Larry O'Brien?
Payment to Larry O'Brien is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Larry O'Brien's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Larry O'Brien in just a couple of clicks.