Bedford, Nova Scotia, CA
If you are looking for a pleasant voice which is easy to listen to, one which is distinct, a voice which conveys meaning, a voice which shows interpretation of a text, and a voice with strong and resonating qualities, then I can make your next endeavor a success. I also have a keen awareness of grammar, and will make certain your noun agrees with your verb (if you want it to!) and that you have not used the objective pronoun as a subjective one!!Read More
Speech Coach, Lector and Lector Trainer at local Church,Radio Broadcasting and Video Recording - Special events, Choral Speech director, Adjudicator at Speech festival. Voice is calm, soothing, explaining, clear, deliberate, instructive, and strong. Hiring my voice means that your message will get attention, free grammatical editing -if required - and will be clearly heard and understood. Children and adults pay attention to my voice!Read More
How do I work with Lorraine Folkes?
You can start working with Lorraine Folkes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lorraine Folkes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lorraine Folkes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lorraine Folkes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lorraine Folkes?
Payment to Lorraine Folkes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lorraine Folkes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lorraine Folkes in just a couple of clicks.