Bel Air, Maryland, US
Voice Over Demos
Robert’s voice has been featured internationally in radio and television commercials, creative imaging for radio and television stations, and in e-learning modules and corporate narrations. With his vocal agility, Robert can provide the intensity needed for a critical corporate scenario as easily as he can turn on the casual, friendly-dad style. He can get down to brass tacks with a U.S. military training module in the morning and then provide the calm reassurance needed for a fire-safety instruction in the afternoon. Or did you want the high-energy retail delivery? Because he has that one down, too.
Robert has trained with renowned voiceover coach Nancy Wolfson and is a graduate of her intensive study course. Nancy Wolfson and Rick Santizo directed his commercial demo.
Robert has also enjoyed an award-winning radio career, having worked for CBS and ABC Radio in several major markets – most notably at ABC flagship WPLJ-FM in New York.
How do I work with Robert Jacobs?
You can start working with Robert Jacobs in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Jacobs to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Jacobs' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Jacobs and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Jacobs?
Payment to Robert Jacobs is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Jacobs' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Jacobs in just a couple of clicks.