Voice Over Demos
I have been working since the 1980's. I love to work in the way that I love communicating with people. The mic feels like my direct line to reaching others. I have a strong work ethic-my Mom was a warrior and I modeled her. She frequently said, "if you're on time, you're 15 minutes late." Things like that make my professional habits service-oriented. In the studio, I am flexible, and easy to guide and direct. Clients include Option Care, Holzer, Ochsner, Holzer, Maryland Proton Treatment Center, and UNC Rex for ongoing TV, Radio, Pandora advertising. Past clients includes: Show-Biz pizza, Noble Horse, Betty Crocker, Alberto Culver, Carson Pirie Scott, United Airlines, IBM, Xerox and many more.Read More
Awesome job Rainee!
How do I work with Rainee Denham?
You can start working with Rainee Denham in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rainee Denham to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rainee Denham's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rainee Denham and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rainee Denham?
Payment to Rainee Denham is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rainee Denham's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rainee Denham in just a couple of clicks.