Voice Over Demos
My prices include:
° Recording, editing and provision of clean (zero background noise) WAV files normalized to 0.0 DB or per your specifications;
° Self-directed recording (no live direction from the client);
° Files saved and labeled separately, if needed;
° Pickups (changes in word stress or delivery, mistakes) and reasonable changes to the copy, but not extensive rewrites;
° Delivery of files via Voices.com, Dropbox or client's file service;
° Turnaround time of approximately 24 hours from final approval of the script, not including weekends (scripts over 3500 words can take longer).
Voices.com (Jordan Blake)
Always a pleasure! A+++++
How do I work with Robert Smythe?
You can start working with Robert Smythe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Smythe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Smythe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Smythe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Smythe?
Payment to Robert Smythe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Smythe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Smythe in just a couple of clicks.