St. Louis metro area, Illinois, US
Voice Over Demos
Radio, television and online commercials
Radio and TV imaging, station identification and promos
Training and educational video narration, e-learning
Corporate video narration
Voicemail, On-Hold Messages, Auto-Attendant
Character Voices for commercials, audio books, video games and animation
In store and PA announcements
How do I work with Susan Smith-Harmon?
You can start working with Susan Smith-Harmon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Smith-Harmon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Smith-Harmon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Smith-Harmon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Smith-Harmon?
Payment to Susan Smith-Harmon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Smith-Harmon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Smith-Harmon in just a couple of clicks.