Voice Over Demos
I speak. My voice comes out here, from my mouth, my head, tongue (not always in cheek) but begins here, in my chest, my heart, lungs, breath. I speak, record, send, to move.Read More
Big, natural, deep, ironic, dry, temperate, philosophical, welcoming, full of lists. I've made my focus audiobooks and narratives because I'm an author, and authors tend to like book-type items. I tend toward a naturalistic reading style, turning a book or voice over into a transparent connection between text and audience. My voice itself tends to run deep, but I flex it well, and therefore will, especially when requested for the project, give characterization to speech, as in a novel or memoir, or when differentiation of voice is simply desired. I did this for my own books (You Are a Dog and We Are the Cat) both read in their entirety for Spokane Public Radio.Read More
How do I work with Terry Bain?
You can start working with Terry Bain in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Terry Bain to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Terry Bain's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Terry Bain and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Terry Bain?
Payment to Terry Bain is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Terry Bain's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Terry Bain in just a couple of clicks.