Voice Over Demos
Commercials, radio and TV imaging, corporate training, how-to tutorials, narration, audiobooks, android and apple apps, podcast, promos, infomercial, on-hold phone recordings and documentary.Read More
I'm a professional voice actor with a distinctive voice and smooth delivery. My aspiration is to give a voice to the voiceless and deliver high quality products and services for my clients.
Credits include: Apex Mens Health Clinic, Bluechip Athletic Solutions, Sparksfly App, Paradise Casino, Nationwide Car Sales, The Salvation Army Pleiku, Family Christian Center, 918NAWreck, Nationalwide Furniture and Tri-Health Bethesda Hospital to name a few.
I can give your project the signature voice it needs to take your project to the next level.
My vocal style is described as “smooth, urban, middle-aged, authoritative, confident, assured, strong, masculine and assertive”
How do I work with Victor Singleton?
You can start working with Victor Singleton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Victor Singleton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Victor Singleton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Victor Singleton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Victor Singleton?
Payment to Victor Singleton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Victor Singleton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Victor Singleton in just a couple of clicks.