Dallas, Texas, US
Voice Over Demos
Aubrey provides quality voice over for TV, Radio, Film, Audiobooks, Automated Recording Systems, Video Games, eLearning, and Animation.
Additionally, Aubrey's trade and profession is in the Training & Development field. In Spring of 2017, he attained his CPTM Certification from the Training Industry Association. Aubrey's full-time place of employment is with the new Toyota Motor North American Headquarters in Plano, Texas; specializing in Training & Development. Aubrey has the skills of Instructional Design as an e-Learning Developer. He has the good fortune of combining his 2 loves of Instructional Design and Voice Over in the development of many e-Learning modules at Toyota.
How do I work with Aubrey Johnson?
You can start working with Aubrey Johnson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aubrey Johnson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aubrey Johnson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aubrey Johnson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aubrey Johnson?
Payment to Aubrey Johnson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aubrey Johnson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aubrey Johnson in just a couple of clicks.