Franklin, Tennessee, US
Voice Over Demos
Quick turn around.
Able, willing and wanting to take Direction
Brian Boulden offers you a new voice that is not heard on every market out there. A voice that conveys trust and understanding. Clear deep sound. I am extremely professional and he won’t put anything out that isn't perfect to me or the client! Easy to work with, prompt, professional. Brian takes direction well, and encourage it, and is easy to work with. Recently Brian did a voice over for the financial firm of De Lage Landen. Additionally he has done recordings for an E-Learning Center located in the New England area as well as a spot for the benefits of Lasik Eye Surgery for an agency in Wisconsin. In addition he did a spot for the Portland International Airport. Brian has also recorded for multiple voice over recording studios in the Nashville area and studios in Europe. Additionally Brian is the writer, editor and voice of Tasting Notes Radio. A wine and beer podcast available through Itunes, Stitcher and TuneIn Radio.Read More
How do I work with Brian Boulden?
You can start working with Brian Boulden in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Boulden to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Boulden's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Boulden and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Boulden?
Payment to Brian Boulden is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Boulden's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Boulden in just a couple of clicks.