Voice Over Demos
If you are looking for a warm, resonant, persuasive voice, you will find me an articulate spokesman for your project. I am reliable, easy to work with, and eager to give you a product of the highest quality.Read More
Bob was very easy to work with and nailed the script. He gave us what we needed in a very timely manner. I'd work again with Bob any chance I get!
Bob has a mature, resonant warm voice and is eager to use it in public service announcements, educational projects, marketing, narrations, documentaries and other types of work. He is a retired journalist, having worked more than 40 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter specializing in the field of education. Although new to the voice-over field, Bob already has narrated sports documentaries for SNY, the TV broadcast network of the New York Mets. These include hour-long specials in 2012 and 2013 introducing the University of Connecticut's women's basketball team and a 2014 documentary about former Mets pitcher Doc Gooden. Another broadcast -- a program about baseball's minor league Brooklyn Cyclones -- won a regional Emmy.Read More
How do I work with Robert Frahm?
You can start working with Robert Frahm in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Frahm to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Frahm's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Frahm and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Frahm?
Payment to Robert Frahm is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Frahm's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Frahm in just a couple of clicks.