Los Angeles, California, US
Voice Over Demos
It's really simple; just follow my step by step instructions, and 3,2,1, you'll have yourself a professional voice over delivered straight from my home-recording studio to you!
You provide me with:
1) The proposed script and desired length of recording (in minutes or pages of 12 pt text) and
2) The use of your project; commercial, corporate on-hold messaging, voicemail, announcement etc and
3) Any specific style notes/requirements; accents, style or anything that is not obvious from the script.
Once we have agreed on terms, you'll tell me your desired delivery format (MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC etc), delivery date and method (email attachment, FTP, mailed CD - please allow extra time for mail). You can also indicate the style you'd like, and if you've heard a style on my reel that's perfect for your project go right ahead and tell me!
I accept payment by Paypal and Bank transfer, although the quickest and easiest method is to use voices.com's SurePay system through the site.
How does this sound?
Sounds pretty good right?! Well there's no time like the present so just click "Request a Quote" (top right of the page) and now you're talking - or actually I am!
How do I work with Katy Silvester?
You can start working with Katy Silvester in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Katy Silvester to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Katy Silvester's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Katy Silvester and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Katy Silvester?
Payment to Katy Silvester is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Katy Silvester's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Katy Silvester in just a couple of clicks.