Madison, Wisconsin, US
I'm professional, I practice before I record, and I have experience talking in a variety of settings. I've been a corporate trainer, a radio broadcaster, a captionist, and a cab driver. All required a different use of my voice and a mindful presentation of material. Additionally, my ability to caption at a high rate (100+ words a minute) is due to my annunciation skills and not the rate I'm speaking.Read More
How do I work with Bryan Jadrich?
You can start working with Bryan Jadrich in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bryan Jadrich to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bryan Jadrich's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bryan Jadrich and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bryan Jadrich?
Payment to Bryan Jadrich is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bryan Jadrich's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bryan Jadrich in just a couple of clicks.