Voice Over Demos
Deep & Authoritative, Casual & Hip, Soothing and Warm:
Chip Roughton is none of these.
He mostly does narration for television documentaries, so you may already have an idea what he sounds like. In fact, you've probably clicked past him once or twice.
And while he’s certainly done his share of “Katahwa now senses the big cat is in heat…,” it hasn’t all been the flat, plodding, educational land of lions and tigers and bears.
He has been known to employ the occasional inflection. And there are documented times when enthusiasm has nearly crept into his voice. These are the exceptions, but they clearly demonstrate a desire to branch out.
Of course, none of this really matters. What it comes down to is whether his voice is right for your project. To find out, kindly play one of the demos above. Thank you.
How do I work with Chip Roughton?
You can start working with Chip Roughton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Chip Roughton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chip Roughton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chip Roughton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Chip Roughton?
Payment to Chip Roughton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chip Roughton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chip Roughton in just a couple of clicks.