Voice Over Demos
Voiceover for all formats and venues. Children's Voice Overs Character and formal. Sound production, and copy writing, sound/dialogue editing and mixing. Dubbing services include standard digital formats and analog to digital services. Coaching available.
Sure Pay as offered by Voices.com
Manny Glin has the unique ability to be conversational yet, energetic. Manny's strength is a variety of vocal intonations. Understanding what the client is attempting to communicate in relation to what the target audience needs to hear is his approach. "When we researched the effectiveness of the demo marketing piece we had Manny voice for us, the consistent response was that the listener felt they were being engaged in a one on one manor, rather then talked at. The piece became the foundation for the programming & sales success of our station". Joe Verbanic 92.5 The River WXRV, Boston. P.S. Manny Glin is also a prolific character voice, & accent talent, along with an array of animal sounds. The kids love it. (Website hidden)Read More
How do I work with Manny Glin?
You can start working with Manny Glin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Manny Glin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Manny Glin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Manny Glin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Manny Glin?
Payment to Manny Glin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Manny Glin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Manny Glin in just a couple of clicks.