Voice Over Demos
Exceeds expectations, high quality audio at reasonable price. Technical and medical terminology - a strength. "Preferred medical narrator". Easy to work with, takes direction well, often nail first take. Can deliver any standard audio format.Read More
David was really easy to work with and highly professional! He made different takes for us, so we could choose the one we liked. We'll definitely get back to him to record the second part of texts for our game.
David did a great job and was a joy to work with.
David did a wonderful job with our piece--complete professional. Would hire him again.(actually, will very soon!)
Award-winning e-learning narrator, screen actor (Batman's butler Alfred) , credible, accurate, warm, business-like, versatile/directable, extensive business narrations and marketing background, medical/technical e-learning, soothing, reflective, upbeat, over 100 audio books, 700 hours of eLearning, corporate presentations, documentaries/ trailers, PGA Tour voice, character voices, Signature Voice of Deutsche Bank, LPGA Legends and Bank of America Golf Championships, plus Wal-Mart, SAP, Hitachi, professional, friendly, humorous. Accents: Spanish, Down East Maine, ScottishRead More
How do I work with David Cook?
You can start working with David Cook in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite David Cook to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Cook's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Cook and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay David Cook?
Payment to David Cook is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Cook's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Cook in just a couple of clicks.