Deena's voice is able to perform various ways and is known for its inflections. Trained as a theatre performer and public speaker at a very young age, Deena's clarity and diction sets her voice apart from the rest. It is a bright sound, best for children's literature, or "mother" roles. Her voice makes for a good host or narrator, as well. She has a very flexible vocal range.Read More
How do I work with Deena Smith?
You can start working with Deena Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Deena Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Deena Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Deena Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Deena Smith?
Payment to Deena Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Deena Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Deena Smith in just a couple of clicks.