Voice Over Demos
David Hopwood specializes in documentaries, audio books, commercials and industrials. He approaches his work as an actor as opposed to an announcer.
David also does impressions, character voices and dialects. Impressions include Barack Obama, John McCain, John Wayne, Gabby Hays, Walter Brennan, Charles Barkley, Bill Walton, Homar & Marge Simpson, Sam Elliott, Howard Cosell and Dr. Phil.
Dialects include British, French, Italian, Russian, Norwegian,
Mexican, Western, Southern, Fargo, New England and Brooklyn.
Smooth, warm, deep, soothing, passionate, dramatic, friendly, masculine, husky, professional, versatile.Read More
How do I work with David Hop?
You can start working with David Hop in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite David Hop to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Hop's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Hop and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay David Hop?
Payment to David Hop is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Hop's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Hop in just a couple of clicks.