Raleigh, North Carolina, US
Voice Over Demos
I'm available for all types of voice-over work, from commercials to corporate training and documentaries, plus I do copy editing, especially for ESL writers. As a trained audio describer, I have an excellent sense of timing, combined with clear enunciation. I am also available for writing audio description scripts for arts projects, etc. I work with an industry standard mike and preamp in a quiet home studio, and I do my own editing.Read More
Whether you want the "guy next door" or a gravelly baritone, friendly or authoritative, soft or booming, I hope you'll give me a try. I take voice direction very well, and I have excellent diction, enunciation, and timing. I particularly like work which needs an element of emotion to convey. Once you hire me, I'll get to work right away to satisfy your requirements. If you're not satisfied, I'm not satisfied; so with your guidance, I'll redo or change approach to get to where YOU want to be as quickly as possible.Read More
How do I work with Fred Brack?
You can start working with Fred Brack in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Fred Brack to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Fred Brack's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Fred Brack and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Fred Brack?
Payment to Fred Brack is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Fred Brack's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Fred Brack in just a couple of clicks.