Houston, Texas, US
Voice Over Demos
My voice and training make me particularly suited for work with documentary narrations, eLearning modules, corporate training, product demos, corporate internal products, video narration, website audio, client information pieces, phone services, on-hold messages business presentations, etc., but I also accept some commercial work, movie and game trailers, video games, and certain character voices (limited somewhat by my deep vocal range).
One of my specialties is in reading Scripture, older literature, and “dry” academic content, where a barrier of unfamiliarity requires understanding and enthusiasm on the part of the reader to bring the text to life for the listener.
Also, such texts often employ much longer sentences than are common today, requiring a familiarity with convoluted grammatical constructions not often found except in English teachers. Fortunately I lectured on English composition and ancient literature on the university level for six years, so I have a sufficient knowledge of such material.
(As a side note, my academic background permits me to offer editing services as well.)
How do I work with Samuel Unger?
You can start working with Samuel Unger in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Samuel Unger to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Samuel Unger's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Samuel Unger and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Samuel Unger?
Payment to Samuel Unger is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Samuel Unger's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Samuel Unger in just a couple of clicks.