Voice Over Demos
Your MATURE Voice Choice! A rich, warm, mature baritone that ranges from "trustable, friendly, sincere & wise" to "fatherly, mischievous, or even a bit of a crank," and sometimes "a hint of the luxurious" ...all with a neutral North American accent.
"IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NON-ANNOUNCER, REAL-GUY VOICE that personifies 50+, Ed's your guy."
"APPEALS ESPECIALLY TO BABY BOOMERS (& SENIORS) ... Comfortable with pronunciation of legal, medical, scientific and technical terms ... Great with narration."
(Website hidden) ...Your MATURE Voice Choice!
CELL PHONE: (Phone hidden)
WEBSITE: (Website hidden)
* * * Testimonials * * *
"Ed's voice perfectly fits the 'mature' demographic. He's comfortable with the pronunciation of legal, medical, scientific & technical terms. If you are looking for a non-announcer, real-guy voice that personifies 50+, Ed's your guy."
Susan Berkley, President
The Great Voice Company, (Website hidden)
How do I work with ED GENTZLER?
You can start working with ED GENTZLER in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite ED GENTZLER to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review ED GENTZLER's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire ED GENTZLER and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay ED GENTZLER?
Payment to ED GENTZLER is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with ED GENTZLER's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to ED GENTZLER in just a couple of clicks.