NAPLES, Florida, US • 11:04 AM (AST) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
North American (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Documentaries Elearning Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Other (Clean Feed, Session Link Pro, etc), Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
PC: HP Laptop. DAW: Audacity. Editing: RX8
Interface/Preamp: SSL2/DBX 286S. I record in an acoustically treated custom booth 6'x6'x7'
As a teen in voice-over, I've had the training to build up the skillset that you can rely on for your next project. I can give you that real, genuine tone and voice you're looking for in high-quality audio.Read More
Voice Over Experience
Client ListShow More
How do I work with Grant Plaster?
You can start working with Grant Plaster in three simple steps:
- Invite Grant to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Grant's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Grant Plaster.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Grant Plaster?
Payment to Grant Plaster is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Grant's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.